current job openings
Haven’t found the position you’re interested in? Send us your CV
As a resident rock star in this role, you’ll get to indulge your passion for variety. Keep up with the ever-changing landscape of web design while supporting existing sites and meeting client needs – this job is ideal if that’s what lights you up! You will be an indispensable part of our operations team – working on complex projects from top to bottom – making sure every one of our clients are happy without fail. Apply Now
We are looking for an SEO expert to manage all search engine optimization activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Optimize Google My Business (titles, map, etc)
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Requirements and skills
- Proven SEO experience
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Google Search Console)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
Do you live and breathe Google Ads and Facebook campaign management? Are you a PPC prodigy with a track record of crafting jaw-dropping ad copy and optimizing campaigns for maximum impact? If so, it’s time to step into the PPC limelight at IMP Digital, an award-winning digital agency in Calgary, Canada!
We’re seeking a seasoned Senior PPC Campaign Specialist with at least 3 years of Google Ads management experience and 1 years of Facebook campaign management under their belt. You’ll be a critical part of our collaborative team, working with clients around the globe to ensure their campaigns are performing at their peak and their CPA remains as low as possible.
- Architect and execute top-notch PPC campaigns on Google Ads and Facebook, optimizing for performance and the lowest possible CPA.
- Craft compelling, next-level ad copy that captivates audiences and drives conversions.
- Analyze campaign data and provide actionable insights to improve performance and increase ROI.
- Collaborate with our team of digital marketers to develop and implement comprehensive PPC strategies that align with clients’ goals.
- Master the art of landing pages, tracking, and funnels to ensure seamless user experiences and optimize conversions.